An attempt to declare the Glory of God for what He has chosen to do with our lives. A legacy to leave to my children in the telling of it.

Friday, June 3, 2011

We Laugh if Nothing Else

Ever since Trent died we have understood to a deeper level what James meant in the New Testament when he said "Lord willing". We have appreciated and understood God's sovereignty in our plans more and more and the fact that everything is in His hands and by His will and not to be taken for granted. But..... lately I am hearing my six year old respond to any and all requests "Lord willing!" "Micah, will you get me an apple, too?" When he's ten feet away from the fridge he reply's "Lord willing!". "Can I have a kiss?" "Lord willing!" You're on the right track Mr. Mikes!

1 comment:

jean said...

Well, at least, he gets the picture! I'm glad you are teaching your children that the Lord is sovereign.