An attempt to declare the Glory of God for what He has chosen to do with our lives. A legacy to leave to my children in the telling of it.

Sunday, June 19, 2011

As Much As....


As much as I would like to think that I could become a sustainable rabbit farmer and turn our hopes and dreams into a reality of this being a profitable little farm by raising meat rabbits {amongst the other various farming schemes we have going on} these pictures just convince me otherwise and conjure up too many images of keeping pet rabbits as a child to ever being able to get to the point of {don't say it out loud} butchering them. Rabbit stew is probably not in my future so I will just have to set my hopes on some desperate Craigslister who does want to eat them lest we become overrun {because we held another animal science class the other day ~ mommy, why does the buck do that? {{{{AAAHHH!!! }}}} go ask Daddy why sweetums}. But aren't they cute??!!!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

It would hard to eat the bunnies after you've played and laughed with them. They are really cute.