An attempt to declare the Glory of God for what He has chosen to do with our lives. A legacy to leave to my children in the telling of it.

Saturday, June 18, 2011

How Do You Do That?

I had so much fun staying up late and playing around with the blog look last night.  I have wanted a collage header for quite some time, but being I am very computer challenged and just plain old don't have much time to play around trying to figure it out, I haven't learned how to make one. After the kids were in bed I searched the world wide web and found this great blogger who did a post on step-by-step making a collage header using Picasa (and it's FREE! I like that!). I am so, so happy with the new look!  Thought you all might like to know how, too (since some of you have called already this morning and asked, well, called for other reasons too, I guess:).    Go check it out and have fun! 
Click Here!

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Great new look! But you have cute models so that helps;) I love playing around with editing software. I haven't tried Picasa yet, so far just used Picnik...and it's free also! Hope you are having a nice weekend!

Brenda said...

It is a really cool header. Thanks for the link. I'm going to go check it out too. :D