An attempt to declare the Glory of God for what He has chosen to do with our lives. A legacy to leave to my children in the telling of it.

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Family Reunions

"Remember, as far as anyone knows, we're a nice, normal family."

Rob's older sister set up a family reunion at the park over the weekend. Believe it or not, I am not a very social person. I like being home on my little goat farm with all my children and my little goats. And, believe it or not, Rob's family is not super close relationship wise. I guess some families are and some families aren't. They figured it has been 10+ years since we have all gotten together for a reunion. The weather was beautiful and there was lots of good food and lots of photo opportunities, not that I need much of an excuse to take pictures. It was a good day of visiting with cousins and aunts and uncles and nephews.




























No comments: