An attempt to declare the Glory of God for what He has chosen to do with our lives. A legacy to leave to my children in the telling of it.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Blogger

Blogger had a few issues it seems over the past couple of days~ at first I thought it was just me, but it appears that lots of blogs were affected. Whew! So glad it's all back. I thought I had just seen three years of my life disappear before my very eyes! Maybe I should get serious about printing these memories off into a book after all. Sooooo..... now that things seem safe I'll get back to some regular ramblings and postings, Lord willing. Thanks blogspot people for figuring it all out!

1 comment:

Heather Mattern said...

I too had a little panicking moment. Thankful that it all got figured out, perhaps I should back things up.