An attempt to declare the Glory of God for what He has chosen to do with our lives. A legacy to leave to my children in the telling of it.

Monday, July 19, 2010

Want some Cheese with that Whine?

I want a new camera! I want a new camera! I want a new camera!
Obviously I like taking pictures. And as grateful as I am for my falling apart Walmart special pocket camera I really, really, really would like a new camera. One with a better zoom and better clarity and so many buttons I would be reading the manual for years to come. But I really, really, really don't want to work a few 13 hour shifts to get one. And, being there are lots of other top priorities around here it doesn't look like I'll get one very soon. Boo-hoo-hoo! Petty I know, but I just had to get that out of my system.

No comments: