An attempt to declare the Glory of God for what He has chosen to do with our lives. A legacy to leave to my children in the telling of it.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Remember That Shed?

Remember that shed? That one we started way back last fall with all the left overs from the barn tear down? The one for the calves? The calves that have been bumped up to steer status since they have grown so much. Well.... Yippee Yay! Rob and Cole were able to get back to work on it the other day.

Cole was thrilled to climb up on the roof to help.

Even if he wasn't thrilled to get his picture taken for the umpteenth time.


I did my part by carrying the camera and offering advice~ "You could just put the steel siding up next since your out here anyway with that drill, honey, I bet you could have it done by supper time (it is now 7:00 and I have no idea what is for supper). What's that you say dear??"


It really does look good honey.


Even without the steel siding on, or the wooden fence up, or a real live swinging gate that doesn't require a twine string to tie it shut. Okay, okay, I'll go start supper now.


2 comments:

Cathy said...

It's looking really good Miss Terri!
The steers are going to love it!
Paige

Brenda said...

I'm sure they appreciated your advice. Love the smiles!