An attempt to declare the Glory of God for what He has chosen to do with our lives. A legacy to leave to my children in the telling of it.

Saturday, April 30, 2011

It's That Time of Year

It's that time of year. The time of year that the critters start to escape their pastures to get to the grass that is always greener on the other side of the proverbial fence.


One large horse with only a piece of twine string between him and a lush supper rather than more dry hay isn't much of a match.

You see~ this rickety pieced together hodge-podged left over paneling fence is just waiting it's turn to one day have a beautiful wooden fence/dry lot and a real horse barn and even a swinging gate. One day. But not any day soon, so we'll just have to put up with it the way it is.

2 comments:

Heather Mattern said...

Can I just say that I LOVE the way that you include these photo's along with your words. I can truly grasp the message behind your heart. I always leave your site blessed, thank you!

OurCrazyFarm said...

Thank you Heather! You have blessed me as well. A good reason to keep taking so many pictures of my kids and critters:))