An attempt to declare the Glory of God for what He has chosen to do with our lives. A legacy to leave to my children in the telling of it.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Chickens and Kids

The weather has been nice enough to open the little chicken coop door and let the Light Brahma chicks out to enjoy the sunshine for a few hours.
Once they got over the initial fear of being chased around the coop and thrown out the door they seemed to enjoy it.
They are already 2 months old~ 2 months closer to farm fresh eggs again.
And of course I had to get a few pictures of kids in there too.



How I love that little chicken coop! It was worth every fingernail I broke to build it.

3 comments:

Heather Mattern said...

So cute! At what point do they start giving you eggs? We are thinking about adding chickens to our family very soon :)

OurCrazyFarm said...

They should start laying eggs at 4-6 months, Heather. Enjoy your chickens:))

Cathy said...

=)
I can't wait until we get our chicks, I miss having our own farm fresh eggs!
Paige