An attempt to declare the Glory of God for what He has chosen to do with our lives. A legacy to leave to my children in the telling of it.

Monday, September 27, 2010

What a Guy!

In all his spare time Rob decided to bless me by putting the tin on the roof of the chicken coop. He was going to surprise me and have it done (with Cole's help) while I was at football practice with Trent, but then I went and ruined the surprise by coming home early to work on it myself. Now being I don't care for heights very much this was a sweet blessing to me.
And the fact that he was able to make the roof look decent even tho it wasn't exactly square was an extra bonus. One window is nearly in and one peak end is close to sided. With the prediction of the sun shining for the next week I really, really hope to get it done so I can move on to the next project. Winter's coming way too fast with one too many projects still to get done around here.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Very nice! Your family works together so well. I agree ... What a guy!

Tonia said...

Ahh Doesnt it make you feel good when they do things like that?