An attempt to declare the Glory of God for what He has chosen to do with our lives. A legacy to leave to my children in the telling of it.

Friday, September 17, 2010

Hollyhocks and Another Horse Picture


More pictures that have nothing to do with the post...... but anyway....... I have 3 ziplock bags of hollyhock seeds from Russell's beautiful flower gardens and there is no way that I will be able to find enough places to plant them all. There are a mix of smaller hollyhocks and taller ones of various colors. Hollyhocks grow very tall, 4-6+ feet tall, and need to be planted in the fall. The first year they will just be a green bushy looking plant with no flowers, but from there on they will bloom with many beautiful flowers and reseed themselves every year after that. If you want to share in my blessing I will send you a packet of seeds, too. Just leave me a comment with your address (I won't post them) and I'll mail them right out. :))

1 comment:

Mali Royer said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe I got a whole blog post! Thank you SO MUCH for all the info! I'm really excited about delving in to the world of goats...I will let you know how we do. :)