An attempt to declare the Glory of God for what He has chosen to do with our lives. A legacy to leave to my children in the telling of it.

Sunday, August 15, 2010

More Kid Pictures

The girls asked me to take some pictures of them this afternoon since they were in their pretty church dresses. They wanted pictures that would capture their love for each other as sisters as well as ones portraying the feminine beauties that they are. Now how could I resist an opportunity like that?! We had fun playing around in the yard and in the garden and got some great shots. I love taking pictures~ especially of my fabulous kiddos!

5 comments:

Tonia said...

Beautiful Girls!!! Love the pictures.

Brenda said...

Your girls are gorgeous! Their love shines through the photos. You are very blessed.

Sonja said...

How fun! You caught some great moments and memories!

Cathy said...

Beautiful pictures!

Teresa said...

beautiful! Thank you for sharing!