An attempt to declare the Glory of God for what He has chosen to do with our lives. A legacy to leave to my children in the telling of it.

Saturday, October 30, 2010

A New Dog in My Life

Who would have ever thought that I would be kissin' and lovin' on a Red Bone? After perusing the Yellow Paper Rob and Trent got the itch for coon hunting again and called on a little Red Bone pup. Next thing you know we were taking an hour drive to look at this sweet little fellow. He has claimed his spot on the couch and in our hearts already. His name?? What else~ Dan! And now that I've seen those cute long ears and heard what Red Bone's go for I just may be looking for a Little Anne for myself. Christmas is coming ya know!


3 comments:

Brenda said...

Awww... he looks so snuggly.

the canned quilter said...

How sweet!

Cathy said...

Love that face! He looks like a keeper to me =)