An attempt to declare the Glory of God for what He has chosen to do with our lives. A legacy to leave to my children in the telling of it.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Oregon Trail

The Oregon Trail was today. It was fabulous! I promise more pics and the whole story soon my friends.......
Traci said we might not live like lots of other [normal] people.
Pshaw!!.
Doesn't everybody else get together 42 of their friends and homeschooling buddies.
Make a little covered wagon.
Get out the BB guns.
Sew a few dresses and bonnets.
Make a little food.
And traipse through the woods just for the fun of it??

Well why not?? It was lots of fun!

4 comments:

Amy said...

This looks so cool. I want to know all about it. I may have to do this someday.

the canned quilter said...

Really doesn't everybody. That looks like so much fun sure wish I did !

Teresa said...

hmmm sunglasses??? That looks like a lot of fun. the kids and I are talking about doing something like this at the end of next school year. We will have studied the Renaissance/Reformation/Exploration. Should be fun planning. Thanks for the pictures!!!

Red Gate said...

I wanna come next time! uhhh, for the kids, of course ;) Definitely post details!