An attempt to declare the Glory of God for what He has chosen to do with our lives. A legacy to leave to my children in the telling of it.

Monday, May 24, 2010

Finding Your Niche

I believe everybody has been given a gift. I also believe everybody is happiest when they are using that gift. I find it fascinating to see people using their gifts and love watching the joy that radiates from them in the midst of it. While we were down at the zoo in Madison I got to watch Cole's gift emerge yet again. As we stepped into this bug room he just lit up. Ever since he was little he has been drawn to the creepy crawlies. Thankfully God made me not too horribly afraid of the creepy crawlies so I can enjoy his passion. I loved watching him in that room! It was more fun to watch him than the little critters. Made me ponder why I love doing the things I love to do, and encouraged me to keep doing them.

No comments: