An attempt to declare the Glory of God for what He has chosen to do with our lives. A legacy to leave to my children in the telling of it.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Grandaddy of Them All

Bass Pro Shops.

The Grandaddy of all outdoor stores.

And they aint kiddin'.



Trent would have loved one of these (the fake tree and all) in his living room!

It was so funny to see the kid's reaction to this stuffed bear~ Grace was scared of it while Cole had to check out it's toenails and it's belly button.

We were able to buy Trent his bow here three years ago~ I can still see him standing at this counter just about shaking with excitement.



This was the ceiling in part of the store~ soooo creative! If you've never been to Bass Pro you've gotta go, even if you don't like hunting and fishing it is so worth the stop.

I am such a freak!

Did you see who it was? They probably stood in the very same spot as I did! Maybe that's even their quarter on the bears head!



We all picked out new Bass Pro Shop T-shirts (and even caps) because that is what we did on the last trip. Grace has worn her shirt for 4 days in a row, day and night (forgive me~ I have a few other things on my mind right now) because on our last trip she forgot hers at the hotel and we have never heard the end of it.



1 comment:

Tonia said...

We are just a little more than an hour away and if we are in Springfield it is a must to stop in Bass pro!Lol They do have starbucks too! So that makes it really good for me!