An attempt to declare the Glory of God for what He has chosen to do with our lives. A legacy to leave to my children in the telling of it.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Wisconsin

You know you're from Wisconsin if you get excited when the weather man predicts it will warm up to 30 degrees. And when the forecast has highs in the 20's for a week straight you start to imagine all the outside projects you can finally get back to working on. Doesn't somebody have to raise goats in the Bahamas? Why, oh why, did we pick Wisconsin?

7 comments:

Cathy said...

Or when your 11 year old goes out to feed and water the cats without her jacket (and in only a t-shirt mind you), because it's 'really nice' outside! ROFLOLOL!!! Ahhhhh, Wisconsin =D

TheLazyJ said...

Mirlande's trying to convince us that WE could relocate to Florida; she says it's even nice at night. :)

Tonia said...

Brrrrr!!! WE get cold but ours bounces all over the place and can be 40's in January the next day teens...

Unknown said...

Sorry ladies but you do not win the prize for the only 'cold as I don't know what state' right now. We had a "heat wave" today too at 30 degrees!!! I was ready to plant garden, if I could have chunked away all the ice that is!!

I hate winter, I hate winter, I hate winter......... Me and my goats are moving to the Bahamas too!!

Teresa said...

We have had more snow here the past month than we have all of last year, I can't believe winter *just* started!
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!!

Sonja said...

You all are crushing my dreams of wanting to move some place snowy! :) Wisconsin seems to be coming up a lot.

OurCrazyFarm said...

You know, Sonja, there is a cute little place for sale right up the road...... unless of course you change your mind and want to move to the Bahamas with us, too!