An attempt to declare the Glory of God for what He has chosen to do with our lives. A legacy to leave to my children in the telling of it.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

All Because,,,,

Because of all my whining about this new camera my good friend Maddie came over and gave me a few pointers. She was oh-so-kind, but I think the error has mostly been in the user. After playing around with some settings and reading my manual (I know, I know, some people actually do read their manuals) she then told me to take lots and lots of pictures of the same subject. So, if you get tired of seeing things like 5 outhouse pictures, just thank Maddie. I am!

4 comments:

Teresa said...

I've had a my camera for a few years, I think maybe I need to go read the manual. Great pictures, esp the 3&4th one down.

Sheryl at Providence North said...

Nice outhouse! It would make a great little chicken coop ;-)

the canned quilter said...

Practice makes perfect! Love the outhouse....: )

Carlton Family Farms said...

great pics. Thank you for your advice about pics on my blog. I too got a new camera and I changed the size of pics on it and it worked yea!!! Also I love the lead ropes in your Christmas post. Can't wait to find out how to make those. We have lots of t-shirts and never enough lead ropes. They somehow find their way to other uses! Happy New Year!