An attempt to declare the Glory of God for what He has chosen to do with our lives. A legacy to leave to my children in the telling of it.

Monday, February 14, 2011

My Favorite Time of Day

This is my favorite time of day. Part of my winter morning routine is to head down to the basement to fire up the woodstove. On my walk back up the stairs I see the sun shining across the horses out at their hay feeders. Especially at this time of year it gets me to dreaming about warm sun shiny days and all those spring projects..... like tearing down the old rickety fence and replacing it with a new wooden fence and a big beautiful horse barn. Of course, being that has been the dream for 4 years there is no guarantee that this will be The Year, but at least I can dream. Aaahhhh spring...... hurry up and get here.

No comments: