An attempt to declare the Glory of God for what He has chosen to do with our lives. A legacy to leave to my children in the telling of it.

Friday, July 1, 2011

A Little Retreat

Aaahh! Summertime! Warm weather and lakes make the perfect combination for a youth group camp out. Last weekend Rob and I were priveleged to be able to attend a retreat along with thirty-some-teenagers and leaders. And, the Martha that I am, I was thrilled to be able to cook and serve the food. Great kids, an encouraging speaker, beautiful weather, moving worship, and fun and games, plus a borrowed camper made it all wonderful.








5 comments:

Donna OShaughnessy said...

Such cool photos especially that last one. Tell me how ! uh, please

Teresa said...

It looks like a lot of fun was had!

Brenda said...

Looks like a lot of fun!

cmarie said...

This looks wonderful for all of you!
I saw the news last night and I am hoping your place didn't get hammered by that heavy wind that missed us. Thanks for stopping by my blog recently :) God bless your heart.

OurCrazyFarm said...

It's taken facing a mirror Donna sweetheart:))))