An attempt to declare the Glory of God for what He has chosen to do with our lives. A legacy to leave to my children in the telling of it.

Monday, April 14, 2014

God's Not Dead

(Image via the World Wide Web)
There aren't many movies that our family indulges in. Our home selection includes a limited amount of DVDs and even VHS tapes that are nearly memorized line for line due to the lack of digitally mastered entertainment available in our living room. To spend the small fortune that it costs to enjoy a night in theater seats with buckets of buttered popcorn requires a show of high standing, and this is one of them.

God's Not Dead

If you haven't heard of it, google it. If you haven't seen it and you are remotely interested in furthering the Kingdom of God, go support it. If your dull soul needs a wake up call, definitely head out to the matinee- today. Take any teenage kid you know with you so that you have somebody to laugh with, cry with, dance with and share their treats. Just go see it. You will not leave unchanged.

3 comments:

Dicky Bird said...

I was crying in the first scene - the daughter helping feed her mother! This movie touched me personally on many levels. Good movie! We have $5 Tuesdays by us - that is when we went. Blessings.

Donna OShaughnessy said...

looks like a winner. A great date day movie with my hubbie I am thinking. Now about your marathon goal...4 months ago I decided (at 54) I was going back to college AND I was going to start swimming again. I am doing both swimming three days a week and starting full time at the University of Illinois in August. I'll be the oldest undergrad on campus in 2014 they are telling me and I expect you to run down here for lunch some day. OK?

Sherry Sutherby http://russ-stickacres.blogspot.com/ said...

Thanks for the "head's up"~! And your comments too, Dicky Bird!