An attempt to declare the Glory of God for what He has chosen to do with our lives. A legacy to leave to my children in the telling of it.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I Told 'Em

I have been telling everybody around here for weeks that it was going to snow. It really will I promised them. As the days kept getting colder and shorter and I made them all work harder and faster on project after project for these critters around here I kept telling them just how glad we would all be that we weren't having to work in that cold and snow. I think there were a couple of them that started to doubt me. And, I have to admit, I was ready for the snow to come too so I would have a good excuse to stay inside and drink coffee all day and work on some quilting. Lo-and-behold the snow did finally come! Outside our door is a beautiful winter wonderland!

And what better way to usher in winter than with a rip-roaring snow ball fight.

And building a couple of snow forts.

But for some reason the coffee and the quilting haven't happened yet because all those outside projects are still not done and I am out there working on them in the cold and snow. I am officially ready for hibernation if anybody else wants to take over the project list for a while.

No comments: