An attempt to declare the Glory of God for what He has chosen to do with our lives. A legacy to leave to my children in the telling of it.

Monday, August 19, 2013

If I Never


If I never have to chase another steer through the soybean field it will be too soon. These three have been training for the Olympics obviously and can now sail over every pasture fence we've worked so hard to install these past few years. They are banned to a dry lot with four foot high wooden fences and a hay bale until that truck and trailer can come to load them up later this week.

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Silly boys! They look really good though. I'm sure you'll enjoy eating them even more since you've had such grand adventures with them. :D

Anne said...

I wish we were there to help chase those naughty ones in!

Health is returning slowly here after fair week. Last week was a tough one with sick people. I'll try to write soon.

Love ya,
Anne

OurCrazyFarm said...

Yep, I am looking forward to some juicy T-bones, Brenda:)

My thoughts exactly, Anne! We're finally starting to feel better and now we're heading into Fair week. I'll try to write first:) Love ya, too, Terri

Camille said...

Thank you for sweetly encouraging me at my blog...I appreciate your visits. This post reminds me of "Anne of Green Gables" chasing the cow out of Mrs. Rachel Lynde's garden. Too funny! Enjoy your beef. :)

Blessings,
Camille