An attempt to declare the Glory of God for what He has chosen to do with our lives. A legacy to leave to my children in the telling of it.

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Some Days





Some days

I just stop.

And allow myself to realize the fact that my son

Trent

stands before the Lord Almighty.

How does a mother comprehend that?

Glory

Holy

Perfection

Heaven

And then it's suggested for the umpteenth time by some naive helpful friend or foe 
that I should probably get over the fanciful notion of longing to be in God's presence myself and start looking for something here to fulfill my desires.

I'm not sure which is more baffling.

Either that I would believe them

or

that my son is really there.


1 comment:

Camille said...

I must have been on one of my *blog breaks* when this post was first published. But, I have to let you know now, my friend, that it is so true. I hear your heart and understand just a little with mine as I read your words. So true. Amazing, baffling, and too incredible for words!! Hugs, Camille